UTstarcom



This is a photo I took a couple days ago using an UTstartcom pocket PC.

Finally I had a Pocket PC. UTstarcom, 3 years contract with Telus. I have played with it for two weeks now. Nice device. Runs Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0. OS dead twice. Had it resetted once. I guess it's what MS famouse about.

I like it very much.

Tried wireless network, worked perfectly. So I can surf the Internet while I am on the toilet.

Downloaded WordNet CE version. It's a free dictionary. It works, only crushes from time to time. Didn't bother to buy a dictionary.

Downloaded PocketPutty, the cvs nightly build version. Worked very well. Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't work with ssh port higher then 9999. I am really excited about being able to connect to my machines from anywhere at any moment. Although I doublt that I will use it for a real situations.

I had this photo taken a couple minutes ago. I am going to have it on my profile. 8-]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring framework, Hibernate and MySQL Replication

the Art of Kindling a Light in the darkness of mere being

Exposed Domain Object implemented with Spring Aspect Transaction Control + AspectJ